AJ invites research articles, review articles, case studies, Conference proceeding and short communication.
The Aditya Journals (AJ) aims to establish itself as a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure and is always committed to publish articles that will strengthen the knowledge of upcoming Researchers and Scientists.
Publication Process of AJ
After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
- Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
- The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
- Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
- After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
- Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
- after submission of copyright and fee article will publish with in 24 Hours
Aditya Journals (AJ) follows Open Access as a publishing model. This model provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the articles published in this journal. In this model, the publication costs are covered by the Author / Authors Institution or Research Funds. Published material is freely available to all interested online readers. At the same time, authors who publish in Aditya Journals (AJ) retain the copyright of their article.